CCF is seeking an Account Supervisor. As a member of the Brand Development department, a successful CCF account supervisor thrives on bringing together clients and teams by expertly managing everything “behind the scenes” at the agency.
Our core values are people, passion, independence and truth, and our roles are structured accordingly:
- At CCF, we’ll support you in taking on growing amounts of responsibility, from helping clients define their needs to seeking opportunities to grow accounts. You’ll manage projects from start to finish, collaborating with the clients and all internal departments to get it done.
- You’ll realize how important your role is on the team and take it seriously by being accountable to your teammates.
- You’ll be a master of all the tools it takes to keep things organized and follow a process so you can be the “go to” person for questions about account activity for both clients and colleagues.
- Understanding our clients’ industries and businesses is crucial to helping them solve business problems and get results, and your natural curiosity makes you a student of the game.
- Being cool, calm and collected even when things get tricky is a must. You’ll help find solutions to problems and have a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- You’re good at asking the right questions to help prevent surprises and emergencies, and you know when to escalate an issue.
- You have a point of view and can defend it. Whether it’s a process improvement or a campaign idea, you’re comfortable having a voice at the table.
- You understand diplomacy and know how to have candid and productive conversations with clients, building trust and growing relationships.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (but relevant work experience will be considered)
- 5-7 years of agency or equivalent experience with direct client contact
- Experience working on diverse projects including digital initiatives, video production and print production
- Experience managing timelines and budgets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google tools and Keynote
- Excels at follow-up and follow-through; deadline-driven
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org