Are you a recent college grad looking to pursue a career in advertising? Are you interested in account management, strategy, project management or media, but don’t know where to start?
CCF, an independently-owned ad agency in downtown Minneapolis, is looking for a full time Brand Development intern to work with us through May 2021.
We’re looking for someone who is collaborative and interested in learning more about how market research is used to inform the creative process. Someone who wants to learn how different types of projects are managed behind the scenes. And someone who also understands that part of being an intern involves answering phones, greeting people, making coffee and sniffing out the best donuts in Minneapolis.
We’ll give you hands-on experience in brand management for existing clients, and you’ll gain exposure to media, creative, production and more. You’ll also get to assist with new business efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing our front desk, where you’ll be the face of the agency with one other full time intern
- Assisting account teams and project managers in planning and executing advertising campaigns for existing clients
- Helping with primary and secondary research projects to aid in the development of campaign strategies and new business proposals
- Supporting the agency’s self-promotion efforts by helping with social media content, press releases, etc.
- Coordinating internal and client meetings and events
- Preparing presentations and assorted staff support activities
Please submit your resume and email cover letter to Cristen Ostrom at email@example.com.