Are you a recent college grad looking to pursue a career in advertising? Are you interested in account management, strategy, project management or media, but don’t know where to start?
CCF, an independently-owned ad agency in downtown Minneapolis, is looking for a full time Brand Development intern to work with us this summer.
We’re looking for someone who is collaborative and interested in learning more about how market research is used to inform the creative process. Someone who wants to learn how different types of projects are managed behind the scenes. And someone who also understands that part of being an intern involves “rolling up your sleeves” and helping with miscellaneous tasks as needed.
We’ll give you hands-on experience in brand management for existing clients, and you’ll gain exposure to media, creative, production and more. You’ll also get to assist with new business efforts. The internship goes through August, 2021.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting account teams and project managers in planning and executing advertising campaigns for existing clients
- Helping with primary and secondary research projects to aid in the development of campaign strategies and new business proposals
- Supporting the agency’s self-promotion efforts by helping with social media content, press releases, etc.
- Coordinating internal and client meetings and events
- Preparing presentations and assorted staff support activities
Please note that this internship is virtual for now, but likely to change to in-person during the summer. When working onsite, interns will also be responsible for managing the front desk and other in-office duties as needed.
About CCF, we’re an independently-owned, full-service advertising agency located in Minneapolis that believes in inspiring change that matters. We work with brands to authentically connect with people at the exactly right moment, through insight-driven modern marketing. Every day, we come to work looking to make a difference. We also genuinely enjoy working together. We are inclusive, supportive, friendly and fun. We look for team members who share our values: People. Passion. Independence. Truth.
Please submit your resume and email cover letter to Cristen Ostrom at email@example.com.