Calling all Media minds. CCF, an independently-owned ad agency in downtown Minneapolis, is looking for a full time Media intern.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate and interested in media planning, buying and campaign maintenance. Someone who is not afraid of face-to-face or phone interactions with people – you will have a lot of contact with reps and vendors. Someone who enjoys working in a team-based environment and is into numbers, spreadsheets and dashboards!
We want you to be successful, so we’ll give you on-the-job training and experience. You’ll learn to assist in the day-to-day process of all media planning efforts for several local and regional brands. The internship goes through May, 2021.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partners with internal and client teams to develop media strategies and tactics
- Manages day-to-day implementation, optimization and performance of campaigns
- Stewards budgets from authorizations to insertion orders to invoice reconciliation
- Reviews and tracks client/industry information/competitive intelligence
- Monitors and evaluates campaign performance
- Schedules and attends media rep meetings
- Keeps up with industry trends and technologies
- Strong organization, math, writing and presentation skills
- Comfortable working on a Mac and within Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote
Please submit your resume and email cover letter to Andy Brunn at email@example.com.