Are you a recent college grad looking to pursue a career in advertising? Are you interested in account management, strategy, project management or media, but don’t know where to start?
We are on a search for a bright, bold and curious mind for a full-time internship running November 2018 through May 2019. Join us to experience the inner workings of an advertising agency first-hand. Receive hands-on experience with brand management for existing clients and assist with new business efforts, plus gain exposure to media, creative, production and more.
- Do you love working in collaborative teams to bring ideas to life?
- Are you interested in learning more about how market research is used to inform the creative process?
- Or seeing how different types of projects are managed behind the scenes?
- Do you want to surround yourself with smart, passionate people who produce quality work?
- Are you a pro at answering phones, greeting people, making coffee and sniffing out the best donuts in Minneapolis?
- Managing our front desk, where you’ll be the face of the agency with one other full time intern
- Assisting account teams and project managers in planning and executing advertising campaigns for existing clients
- Helping with primary and secondary research projects to aid in the development of campaign strategies and new business proposals
- Supporting the agency’s self-promotion efforts by helping with social media content, press releases, etc.
- Coordinating internal and client meetings and events
- Preparing presentations and assorted staff support activities
Please email your resume and cover letter by October 31, 2018 to Cristen Ostrom: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Applicants must be graduated or graduating December 2018.