SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Title commensurate with experience
As a project manager at Clarity Coverdale Fury, you will lead internal teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget. You will own the life of a project from estimation to final delivery and foster a collaborative environment that helps teams plan for the unexpected and problem solve along the way.
You help bring creative ideas to life while playing an important role in agency health and profitability, helping to ensure margins are achieved and resource allocation is maintained. You will own internal resourcing, identifying and elevating availability and capacity concerns. We will look to you to identify gaps in process and recommend solutions that continue to improve the way we work.
You will also maintain and source vendor and partner relationships, ensuring we are always working with the best-in-class across all disciplines.
- Partner with the account team to initiate project requests, define scope and estimate appropriately.
- Champion project workflow and ensure team members understand deliverables and expectations.
- Work with account lead to manage client deadlines and expectations, holding both the client and internal teams accountable.
- Identify resources needed to complete the job and work with the Creative Director to assign a creative team.
- Own project timelines and schedules appropriate check-ins and reviews.
- Work with media team to confirm specs and delivery dates for assets.
- Keep all team members informed on job status via weekly status reports and meetings.
- Expedite “rush” jobs in a way that doesn’t disrupt workflow.
- Procure production estimates and own vendor relationships. Help identify vendors when needed.
- Route content for internal reviews and approvals (including proofing).
- Track usage rights to protect the agency and clients from any infringement.
- Understand client brand guidelines to help ensure the integrity of a brand is being maintained.
- Work to identify and recommend process improvements.
- Manage all projects from traditional to digital including photo and video capture for content creation.
- You can be big picture, and in the weeds.
- Embrace the unexpected. Be willing to get your hands dirty.
- Be resourceful. Have intuition and confidence to jump in and help the team solve problems – a “get it done” attitude.
- Understand a digital-first world.
- Be calm among the storm; maintain composure and help find a means to the end.
- Understand various forms of production, from print to digital, and be able to facilitate/own.
- Take charge and speak up; hold people accountable to keep projects moving forward.
- Have a point of view.
- A professional presentation and strong personal presence are required.
- Must possess outstanding interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (but relevant work experience will be considered).
- Experience assembling and managing budgets and schedules with multiple dependencies.
- Proven track record of success handling diverse projects and timelines.
- Project management experience required, producer experience a plus.
- 5-8 years in an agency environment.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.